BETAFPV's F4 DSMX Brushed FC board takes a big step further compared with F3 DSMX Brushed FC.
With STM32F411CEU6 CPU and 30A maximum of all FETs, the F4 DSMX Brushed FC gives the drone noticable perfomance and power improvement.
- High performance CPU: STM32F411CEU6 CPU
- Battery polarity reversed connection protection. The fc board remains perfect even if you plug the battery in wrong way.
- Fully programmable through Betaflight, using the onboard USB port, tune all the parameters, PID's, and rates to your perfect settings
- Designed to work with current Tiny Whoop or Blade Inductrix setups
- Built in DSMX protocol native receiver (SBUS), compatible with almost ALL Spektrum radios(e.g. Spektrum DX6/DX6i/DX8...) or DSMX compatible transmitter module
- The flight controller board comes pre-flashed with Betaflight firmware, and pre-soldered 55mm power cable pigtail with JST-PH 2.0 connector, AKA PowerWhoop connector.
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- ESC: All FETs are rated at 30A maximum. Support 6x15mm/7x20mm/8x20mm/8.5x20mm etc motors.
- Size: 26mm x 26mm,fully compatible with the Inductrix quad frame and mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Betaflight MATEKF411RX 3.5.0
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Receiver: DSM2/DSMX
- Power Cable: 55mm, with JST-PH 2.0 connector, AKA PowerWhoop connector
- Weight: 3.8g