Update of the F4 Brushed Flight Controller (Frsky Rx + OSD)
- Since the firmware is the latest Betaflight 3.4.1, SPI Frsky D16 connection works well in this F4 flight controller.
- The position of the BOOT pad on the latest F4 Brushed Flight Controller is changed to near the BIND button.
High-performance ST Microelectronics ARM Cortex-M4 core F411 100MHz CPU (safely overclocked to 120MHz). Okay, i am the second highest performance whoop board in the world.
30A continuous drain current MOSFET. Lower to 8.5mΩ inner resistance value (4.5V). It has a noticeable power improvement in low battery voltage status or with 8x20/8.5x20 motors.
TX1 is available for VTX control. You could change VTX settings such as channel and output power in your Betaflight OSD or using your Taranis LUA Script. Here is the diagram when using the TBS Unify PRO Nano 5.8G VTX.
Polarity reversed connection protection. Battery polar reversed connected. Bomb. This issue will never happens.
- The world's first compatible BetaFlight OSD, FrSky Rx, BetaFlight firmware, born for acro flight controller for the Micro Whoop or Blade Inductrix quadcopter.
- Fully programmable through Betaflight, using the onboard USB port, tune all the parameters, PID's, and rates to your perfect settings
- Designed to work with current Tiny Whoop or Blade Inductrix setups
- Built in SPI Frsky D16 protocol native receiver, compatible with almost ALL Frsky radios(e.g. Taranis X9D/X9D Plus/X7) or Frsky compatible transmitter module
- The flight controller board comes pre-flashed with Betaflight firmware, and pre-soldered 55mm power cable pigtail with JST-PH 2.0 connector, AKA PowerWhoop connector.
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- ESC: All FETs are rated at 30A maximum. Support 6x15mm/7x20mm/8x20mm/8.5x20mm etc motors.
- Size: 26mm x 26mm,fully compatible with the Inductrix quad frame and mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Betaflight MATEKF411RX 3.4.0 for F4 Brushed FC (SPI Frsky RX)
- Firmware version: Betaflight MATEKF411 for F4 Brushed FC (No RX)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Receiver: SPI Frsky D16 protocol (AKA FRSKY_X on Betaflight Configuration)
- Power Cable: 55mm, with JST-PH 2.0 connector, AKA PowerWhoop connector
- Weight: 3.7g
DIAGRAM FOR F4 BRUSHED FC (FRSKY RX+OSD)