M01 AIO Camera 5.8G VTX V2.1 is upgraded into pin-connected version, easy to connected with the camera. With the ultra-lightweight 2.72g, it comes with a super Mini 5.8GHz FPV Transmitter, 600TVL FPV Camera and RG178 Antenna, features 6 bands and 37 channels on the 5.8GHz band with Raceband which is perfect for Pro Series Whoop Drone and Brushed Whoop Drone.
- Upgraded into pin-connected version, easy to assemable
- Lighter than Z02 AIO Camera VTX, perfect for Micro Drone
- Suitable for Pro Series and Brushed Whoop Drone
- 25° and 35° Camera tilt Mount are provided to suit your preference
- Item: M01 Camera AIO VTX V2.1
- TVL: 600TVL
- FOV: H:120°/V:100°
- Video System: NTSC
- Horizontal Resolution: 640X480 1/4”
- Output power: 25mW
- Supply Voltage: 5V
- Size: 18*14*4.5mm(VTX)
- Weight: 2.72g
- Antenna: RG178 Antenna
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 37 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
Camera Mount Different Choice for Flying Experience
Two types of Camera tilts Mount at your disposal. 35° mount suitable for high-speed flight, while 25° mount for lower speed flight.
Component Layout Diagram for M01 VTX V2.1
The following diagram describes the organization and wiring of the physical components on M01 VTX V2.1 board.
How to Connect with FC
Here is the diagram about how to connect the VTX to F4 AIO 1-2S FC.
- 1 * BETAFPV M01 AIO FPV Camera VTX
- 1 * Camera Mount (25 degrees)
- 1 * Camera Mount (35 degrees)
Check it here to know more about the V1.0version
- Component Layout Diagram for M01 VTX V1.0
The following diagram describes the organization and wiring of the physical components on M01 VTX board.
- How to Connect with FC
M01 VTX comes with pluggable pins, which is convenient assembly with brushed FC like F4 1S Frsky brushed FC