Z02 AIO camera VTX is the newest video transmitter by BETAFPV. It has 2 great improvement since.
- First, switchable power output between 0mW, 25mW and 200mW.
- Second, Smart Audio is included and pilots could control the VTX via your radio transmitter.
- Two camera mount angles are provided: 25 degree and 35 degree.
- Camera mount material used on the Z02 (Wire-Connected Version) is TPU, which is more durable.
- Switchable power includes 0mW, 25mW and 200mW.
- Smart Audio function is included in this AIO Z02 camera. The flight controller can communicate with the video transmitter using the audio line in. It allows the flight controller to know what frequency the vtx is using, and to change it.
- 25° and 35° are provided to suit your preference.
- Dipole whip high sensitivity antenna
- Item: Z02 Cam
- TV System: NTSC
- TVL: 600TVL
- Horizontal Resolution: 640X480 1/4”
- Output power: 0mW, 25mW and 200mW (Adjustable)
- Supply Voltage: 2.9-5.5V
- Size : 27*17*14 mm
- Weight: 4.2g
- Antenna: Omnidirectional ANT
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
How to Change Frequency & Channel & Power
- Frequency group A~F selected still touch up to 2 secs
- Channel ch1~ch8 selected with short touch.
- Power switch with long touch up to 5 secs.
- You can know which power the vtx is in by the Power LEDs ( The left one is Pit mode the middle one is 25mW and the right one is 200mW )
Z02 LED AND POWER MODE
|LED1 (Left)||LED2 (Middle)||LED3 (Right)||MODE|
Note: How to change the power mode?
1. Touch the band/channel button on the VTX up to 5 secs.
- Touch the button until LED1 blue light is on, enter Pitmode.
- Touch the button until LED2 blue light is on, enter 25mw mode.
- Touch the button until LED3 blue light is on, enter 200mw mode.
- To enter 25mw mode, please input:
- To enter 200mw mode, please input:
set vtx_power = 2
By default, the connectors of the Z02 is compatible with BETAFPV FC boards like F3 V2, F4 etc.
- 1 * BETAFPV Z02 FPV Camera
- 1 * Camera Mount (25 degrees)
- 1 * Camera Mount (35 degrees)
- 2 * Head pins (Using to connect with newest BETAFPV FC boards)