The Lumenier FX-4006-13 740kv multi rotor motor is the ultimate pancake motor specifically designed for multi-rotors, and has the ability to directly mount T-Motor CF props without the need of an extra adapter. These motors match up perfectly with the Lumenier 10x4.5 CF prop and are the recommended choice for Lumenier's QAV500 and the QAV540G. The motor has a 19x25mm mounting hole pattern and requires M3 screws to mount (not included). This motor is custom produced for Lumenier by Tiger Motors, the leaders in multi-rotor motors. The FX4006 motor uses the same high quality bell and base as Tiger Motor's MN series motors.
- One motor with long motor cables and bullet connectors pre soldered
- One 6mm diameter prop adapter
- One prop washer and spinner
- One CF prop mounting hardware for Tiger Motor and Lumenier CF props
- 4x Socket Hex screws to mount the prop adapter
- Mounting screws are NOT included with this motor. Use an M3 threaded screw. For example, a suitable screw for mounting this motor to a 1.6mm carbon fiber or G10 motor mounting plate would be a M3 x 5mm or 6mm button head socket screw. The Lumenier QAV400 and QAV500 frames do include mounting screws suitable for this motor.
- Use "HIGH" timing for PWM ESCs
- Motor does not work with some MK i2c speed controllers
- To use with SimonK flashed ESCs please use the latest SimonK firmware
- While the shaft is 4mm, the included prop-adapter is 6mm! Keep that in mind when sizing props or prop spacers. For instance, to make this motor work with 10" Graupner E-Props requires a 8mm to 6mm Prop Reducer