Stacked compact, a all-in-one power package for your fpv racer between 120 and 330 size. 2-5S capable, 25A continuous, 45A burst ESCs provide ample juice. The Colibri RACE is a F3 based flight controller with enough processing power and memory to achieve low looptimes. The ESCs are TBS designs based on our BULLETPROOF technology, running the most recent BLHeli-S firmware.
The TBS POWERCUBE combines knowledge and experience over 3 years of research and racing use. It is the new standard for performance, reliability, ease-of use and cost in race machines. Main highlights include
All-in-one, solder-free system for race quads. Comes with - or plugs into - everything you need.
Optimized for centralized weight distribution
- Colibri V2.0, STM32F3-based FC, with the best IMU MPU6000 (SPI, 8KHz)
- Bulletproof 2in1 25A 5S DSHOT600 BlHeli-S, BlHeli-S V16.x (FH-00), most reliable ESC in the industry
- PDB V2.0, providing now double power with 4A on 5V and 250mA on 12V.
- Patented power distribution
- Clean, filtered power for fpv camera and video transmitter, selectable between 5V/12V and VBatt.
- Compatible with FPVision and Core PNP PRO OSD
- STM32 F3, MPU6000 SPI Flight controller running Betaflight
- Regulated and filtered power for Cam and VTx (5V/12V/VBatt switchable)
- 25A continuous, 45A peak ESC (each)
- 2-5S capable
- Power distribution: 120A continuous
- Current Sensor: 100A sense, 250A peak throughput
- Dimensions: 36mm x 36mm x 22mm
- Weight: 56g incl. PDB, wires & connectors
- TBS POWERCUBE stack with Flight Control, 2x 2in1 ESCs, FPVision
- Terminating plastic shoe to isolate the TBS PowerCube carbon fiber frames